Agent Opportunity - Ohio National Life
As a General Agency in Pennsylvania for Ohio National Financial Services and the Ohio National Life Insurance Company, Campbell Financial Group is recruiting in Adams, Berks, Chester, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Perry, Schuylkill and York Counties for the following sales positions:
- Career Agent
- Brokerage Producer
- Associate General Agent
At Ohio National, you'll find a great company to advance your career. For a brief history of Ohio National and its strong financial ratings please click here.
I haven't heard of Ohio National, are their products competitive?Are they ever! In fact consider the following offerings:
- Four diverse whole life products, including the lowest-premium Par WL in the industry*
- A low-cost leader for term life insurance with excellent conversion options
- #1 current assumption UL product for low premium**
- Industry leading disability income insurance.
What is in it for me?
- Non-captive contracts with day-one vesting***
- Direct access to underwriters
- Opportunity to share in mortality profits through Profit Partnership Program ^^
- Opportunity to double renewals ^
- 50% Contribution to you and your families medical insurance premiums ****
- FICA contribution. ***
- Group Term Insurance
- 401(k) ***
- Industry leading first year compensation, production bonus, renewals, service fees and compensation annualization
- New Agent Training allowance is also available for select associates offering to put an extra $40,000 in your pocket during your first three years***
- Up to $4,000 as our investment in your new business to purchase the tools needed to get started***
Is Ohio National a solid company?
- Ohio National maintains excellent ratings that have not changed since 1991
- Exceptionally strong balance sheet
- * Product comparisons based upon data obtained through Full Disclosure for Windows 4.1, Whole Life, 2011. Full Disclosure provides comparison data concerning premiums and guaranteed cash values and benefits for 28 participating whole life products. Not all participating whole life products may be included.
- ** Ranking based on lowest premiums to endow at various ages for Virtus Value (08-QL-1) published in Full Disclosure, Universal Life Insurance Survey, Volume 2, 2011
- ***Varies by contract type
- A+ (Superior) from A.M. Best Company as of June 2011 (based on balance sheet strength, our 2011 operating performance, and business profile), its second-highest ranking of 16 categories. AA (Very Strong) from Standard & Poor's as of April 2011 (for financial security characteristics), its third-highest ranking on a 21-part scale. A1 from Moody's Investors Service (for insurance financial strength), its fifth-highest ranking on a 21-part scale (September 2011).
Can you provide me with Agent Testimonials on advisors who have selected Ohio National?
Absolutely. Don't take it from us; click here to read testimonials from a few agents who have selected Ohio National as the carrier to do business with.
Securities offered through The O.N. Equity Sales Company, Member FINRA /SIPC , One Financial Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242 513-794-6794. Investment advisory services offered through O.N. Investment Management Company. Keith Campbell is life and health insurance licensed in AL,DE,MD,PA,TX and securities licensed in MD,PA. Campbell Financial Group, LLC is independent of The O.N. Equity Sales Company, O.N. Investment Management Company and The Ohio National Life Insurance Company.Campbell Financial Group, LLC - Financial Services
102 Pickering Way Suite 200, Exton, Pennsylvania PA 19341, Phone - 484-424-9123
**** Varies by contract type and subject to production minimums.
^ Eligiblity based on surpassing production minimums
^^ Subject to achieving various production milestones.
» Apply Today!
To learn more and to find out why we are the best story going in Financial Services Distribution, contact Campbell Financial Group at 484-424-9123 or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]